The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) would like to advise that safety improvement works will be undertaken on the Centenary Highway between the Cunningham Highway interchange, Yamanto and the Augusta Parkway Interchange, Springfield Central.
Work will include:
• Installation of wide centre line treatment including audio tactile line marking
• Removal of redundant line marking
• Installation of signage
• Changed traffic conditions may include reduced speed limits, lane or shoulder closures and minor delays
• Traffic control and signage will be in place as required
• Please allow extra travel time when planning your travel
• Nearby residents/businesses may experience short term impacts, including noise, dust and lights from construction equipment and activities onsite.
TMR appreciates your patience while these important works are being carried out and will make every effort to minimize disruptions throughout the duration of this project.